About Me

My photo
I'm a working mum of two lovely children who, like all children, go through 'phases', both good and bad. Trying to juggle parenthood, weight loss and life in general.

Sunday 7 February 2016

What am I doing here?

After the birth of my second child, I decided I really needed to lose the weight I'd gained during both of my pregnancies. 6 months later I finally started to do something about it. I joined slimming world. It's worked for me in the past so I figured it could work again. But I also chose slimming world because I knew it was about eating healthy, fresh food, and not just processed or junk foods in moderation. It's a weight loss plan that would coincide perfectly with weaning my 6 month old.

The TinyWeanyMummy blog is essentially going to follow my weight loss journey, and my son's weaning journey. I don't profess to be an expert, I'm merely a mum who is trying out different things to see what works. Sometimes the 'Syns' will be excessive and the halo will slip (OK, often.) I'll have days where baby mush pouches and chocolate biscuits will be all my son eats. And that's ok, whatever gets you through 'those days,' when the preschooler is pushing those threenager boundaries as far as she can, and the baby is absolutely not tired, not even a little bit. But I intend to get us all straight back on the 'healthy eating' wagon the following day...or definitely the day after that!

Before and after children

No comments:

Post a Comment